• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL Mickey Thompson Classic ii

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevenson44

Anybody have a set of the old Classic ii wheels that they would consider selling?

Nicks501

Contributor
MT only? or would you consider a similar wheel? I will have to confirm the brand, because the bronco is at the tire shop right now getting new wheels/tires. But I'm talking off 15x10 procomp's that look like the Classic II's. Has like new (800 miles on them, purchased last April) Cooper Evoloution M/T 35x12.5x15

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have a set of the MT Classic II. The MT is a cast wheel but it is a much higher quality than most other cast wheels and it's evident by the reflective surface that has more shine than the knock offs. What size wheels are you looking for?

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
IMHO best aftermarket Bronco wheel ever. I have a hoard from when they clearanced them out. I bought a bunch, wish I had bought a tractor trailer load.

Irishjig13

Wheels & Tires

I believe I might have what your looking for (minus center caps). I'm quite certain they are 10" wide and have an almost new set of ProComp 33x12.50/15s. If you provide a number or email I can send photos. I am asking $1200 and can bring them to SC from Melbourne, Fl.

Thanks,

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.