• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NJ Prerunner style tube Bumpers

ryoungbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Belmar, NJ
Looking for prerunner style tube bumpers. I would love the old Tom's Bronco Parts style.

Attachments

• IMG_7287.jpg
    IMG_7287.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 64

amfw

I have this one on the rig I just picked up, thinking of going to stock...

Attachments

• 133836712_3857578937638609_2600682349780636497_n.jpg
    133836712_3857578937638609_2600682349780636497_n.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 79

jmhend

Bronco Guru
Jim (97XEB) is in northern NJ and has these for sale.

https://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=304758

James Duff Pre-Runner (Tube) Rear Bumper with Trailer Hitch Insert / Receiver - $400: Used and in great shape. They came on my EB and I went the plate bumper route so took these off immediately. I will separate if you just want the bumper or receiver. Duff still makes these so you can check them out on their site. It's $400 for the bumper and another $170 for the receiver hitch, not including oversized / freight shipping.

jmhend

Bronco Guru

James Duff Pre-Runner (Tube) Rear Bumper with Trailer Hitch Insert / Receiver - $400: Used and in great shape. They came on my EB and I went the plate bumper route so took these off immediately. I will separate if you just want the bumper or receiver. Duff still makes these so you can check them out on their site. It's $400 for the bumper and another $170 for the receiver hitch, not including oversized / freight shipping.

Also, man let me know if I can help some time there are a lot of bronco guys that are not far from you I would hate to see you sell it you look like your so close.

OP
OP
ryoungbronco

ryoungbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Belmar, NJ
Thanks, I sent him a message but did not hear back from him yet. I'm really looking for the front and rear.

OP
OP
ryoungbronco

ryoungbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Belmar, NJ
Thank you! It’s frustrating not to have time to work on it but I’m trying my hardest to finish the last little bit. I don’t think my kids will let me sell it anyway. 😉
Also, man let me know if I can help some time there are a lot of bronco guys that are not far from you I would hate to see you sell it you look like your so close.

jmhend

Bronco Guru
Thank you! It’s frustrating not to have time to work on it but I’m trying my hardest to finish the last little bit. I don’t think my kids will let me sell it anyway.
Offer still stands. A few extra hands is always a plus in my world. Shoot me a pm if you need / want help. Hell I need a reason to head to Asbury (Biergarten). Your call

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
ryoungbronco

ryoungbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Belmar, NJ
Appreciate it! Biergarten is a great reason! I'm 10 minutes from there.
Offer still stands. A few extra hands is always a plus in my world. Shoot me a pm if you need / want help. Hell I need a reason to head to Asbury (Biergarten). Your call

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

amfw

Did you ever sell this?
I sold the rear, still have the front. It's a plate mount, not the frame horn mount. I went back and forth for a while between wanting to keep it or wanting to go chrome. I eventually swapped to the chrome last year.

Bitch'nBronco

Contributor
Loose Cannon
Loc.
Havre De Grace, MD
I feel your pain, I've been trying to find one for a while. Not many of them out on the east coast. Tempted to bite the bullet and order one.