• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Super Celebration East Roll Call

EODMike

We'll be there with the 75 if it's done...with the 67 if it's not

75 is in paint now...here's a couple pictures of the top he sent this morning

Cowboy, where are you located in TN? If you are near the Nashville area (I'm NE of Nashville) who are you using for your work? I have a top that I want to get redone. Thanks.

Mike

TNcowboy

I'm about a half hour to your east. I'm using a buddy down in Georgia for the body work. He does great work but he's backed up about a year

Shoot me a dm if you want

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
after spending few hours w. the legendary " Unstoppable Morgan "
I invited her ..... yes hers is a fullsize and used hard and lived in, but you all be nice to her !!! :cool:;D

you all know she is going to youtube it all and that's def not a bad thing !!!?

she goes = me go !! she no go = me ...will see !!! lamo !!! :p

LOL, Safe travels if you do

Wolverine

Was planning (hoping) to make it, but can't find a cabin within 100 miles, so probably not making the drive. Have a blast.

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
We will be there but won't have a Bronco. Stupid question... we don't have to register just to walk through do we?
Franko, I think I will have a good batch of Jerky for you two.

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
We will be there but won't have a Bronco. Stupid question... we don't have to register just to walk through do we?
Franko, I think I will have a good batch of Jerky for you two.

No registration required unless you’re parking your Bronco on the event field, nor has there ever been a charge for spectators.

sk1nw4lk3r

We will be there from Detroit in one of them - unsure as to which one just yet.

dvEfr6k.jpg

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
We will be there from Detroit in one of them - unsure as to which one just yet.

dvEfr6k.jpg

Bring the Mustang, it's been a long time since I last rode in my parents 70' fastback 351......they traded it in on a new 1984 bronco lol.

sk1nw4lk3r

Bring the Mustang, it's been a long time since I last rode in my parents 70' fastback 351......they traded it in on a new 1984 bronco lol.

LOL- well this is a 351w based 408 stroker, and I DO think it would be a riot to see what kind of lap time I can make on the climb to the TN/NC overlook!