• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 31 Spline ARB Air Locker

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishinman78

Contributor
I have a 31 spline ARB air locker I am looking to sell

I was having trouble with it bleeding off air, so I pulled it out last year and replaced it with a Grizzly Locker.

I have since worked with ARB to diagnose the problem. They told me it needs a new flange cap due to a nick in the housing by the air hole (picture attached). The flange cap part # is 027306SP and about $260.00 depending on where you buy it. I really don't want to buy the cap and make the repair myself.

I have all the hard parts that came with the locker and I installed new 0-rings in the collar since I thought that was the leak. I also have the switch and solenoid.

You will need some air line and a bulk head fitting kit for installation

Shoot me a PM and we can talk price.

Attachments

• 20210219_062655.jpg
    20210219_062655.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 109
Status
Not open for further replies.