• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Wanted 3/4" 289 Fan Spacer

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnirenstein

Contributor
Hi everyone. I'm looking for a "correct/Ford" 3/4" fan spacer for a 289. None on eBay!! ANY help with leads or the part would be appreciated! Thanks!
John...

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
What do you mean by "correct Ford"?

Is there a specific style or design that you're seeking?

You can find generic 3/4" spacers all kinds of places. If it's something specific you're looking for, can you post a photo or link?

OP
OP
jnirenstein

jnirenstein

Contributor
Hi,
Thanks for the reply. I'm gonna have to pay the money to post a pic. I'll try and figure that out. In the mean time what I mean is the exact "type" of spacer that would have come from the factory back in 1968 for example. There are plenty of NOS or used "ford" spacers on eBay (stamped with part numbers like C8TZ.. C9AE..etc...) but they are all 1.5", 2", 3.5...etc. I've yet to see a 3/4" one. Im trying to do a "period correct" restoration so the newer aluminum styles won't work for me. Thanks for any help!!

OP
OP
jnirenstein

jnirenstein

Contributor
Here's a pic

Attachments

• IMG_8554.JPG
    IMG_8554.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 25

NateMob

I would by the cheapest possible and have it turned down to your specs. Fifteen minute job for a machine shop to chuck it up on the lathe.

Status
Not open for further replies.