• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Real Bronco's not being delievered till 2022???

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
Anybody else get a call this week saying their new Bronco isn't going to be made or delivered till 2022??

I helped my buddy order one last July 21st and sure enough, his call came today saying because customers had preordered 190,000 Broncos that his won't be coming till summer of 2022... maybe...

Anybody else???

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
I've yet to ge that call, ordering is supposed to open 1-20, so I guess we shall see. I do know that the Wild Trak has been delayed, and that's what I am wanting.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
No call, but my reservation was made 7/13 about 1030pm. Dealer does have access to the ordering system as of this evening though.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Well that call is gonna be hard to take..

Go figure

OP
OP
nvrstuk

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
I've had a couple other guys text me with the same disappointing 2022 delivery date call from their dealers... :(

txpd

Not worried about it. Reservations and orders will fall thru with regularity. Unless you insist on your ordered specifics there will be trucks available. My needs are simple. Upgraded motor on any package with the marine vinyl seats and rubber floor

reamer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
anything with a manual tranny is held off to 2022....

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
Ordered 7/14/20 no call yet. I guess no news is good news. I wonder how many people will bail.

Jim

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Ordered 7/14/20 no call yet. I guess no news is good news. I wonder how many people will bail.

Jim
I moved my reservation this morning, the one place I was at has only called once in 6 months. Don't guess they wanted my money.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

reamer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Got an E-mail from Ford Corp,,.... Order accepted, Order #81**

There was even a price adjustment from the original build site, 4 grand less!

jd4320

I have not gotten a call but called my dealer. He told me it will be 2022 before I might be able to get one. He said they might get a plain jane with the smallest motor out this year. What is ford thinking!!!?

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Call from dealer I picked said that I was #181 on their list...but they only have 70 allocated to them.:( They ask if I wanted to be moved to a list for a 2022 Bronco. I agreed, but am now looking at other "toys" and if I find the right one I'll pass on the '22 Bronco.

Looking at everything from another good classic Bronco to a used Shelby GT350, newer Mustang GT, a cool Pro/Street Ford of some sort, etc. I'd like a new Bronco but by the time I can order one I may have bought something else.

Norm

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
I have not gotten a call but called my dealer. He told me it will be 2022 before I might be able to get one. He said they might get a plain jane with the smallest motor out this year. What is ford thinking!!!?

I don't think your dealer is "in the know" :) Right now it has more to do with your reservation time stamp and your dealer allocation number.

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I don't know, this was Stevens Auto Group in WV. Seems to be a massive dealership and they have emailed and/or called to keep me in the loop several times. Problem may have been (I choose them since they were offering $1,000 off invoice) the number of us who tried to buy our Bronco from them. Maybe I should have stuck with my original, local, small town dealership. Being cheap bites me once again!;D

1buckeyefan1

Contributor
I don't know, this was Stevens Auto Group in WV. Seems to be a massive dealership and they have emailed and/or called to keep me in the loop several times. Problem may have been (I choose them since they were offering $1,000 off invoice) the number of us who tried to buy our Bronco from them. Maybe I should have stuck with my original, local, small town dealership. Being cheap bites me once again!;D

Ah, you got in with the 'herd' then. Granger and Stephens were two of the early ones to chase down internet sales, drive their volumes up, in hopes of getting larger allocations. It was a genius idea until Ford sorta squashed it and changed the allocation formulas.

Unless you have a 7/13-15 reservation date (if you do, you might consider switching to a smaller dealer where you're 'earlier' in a smaller herd), you might as well ride it out, take their $1k discount and accept that you might end up with MY22..

caidiali

Wow

Anybody else get a call this week saying their new Bronco isn't going to be made or delivered till 2022??

I helped my buddy order one last July 21st and sure enough, his call came today saying because customers had preordered 190,000 Broncos that his won't be coming till summer of 2022... maybe...

Anybody else???

Wow. That's a long wait.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Demo production starts 3/29, mass production sometime soon after that is what I read over the weekend. Doesn't really answer the "will I get mine in 21'" questions but it's nice to see a projected date.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Demo production starts 3/29, mass production sometime soon after that is what I read over the weekend. Doesn't really answer the "will I get mine in 21'" questions but it's nice to see a projected date.

that's for sure.. get on the ball people