• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD '73 Bronco Sport Halfcab w/trailer for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Bump, I am glad it is not closer to me! I dont need another.

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
I thought I had it sold for ya, sorry he backed out. I'm still trying to stay away ;)

OP
OP
Mr Joe

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
Thanks folks for all your help and thank you for all that have shown interest. I know the holiday season isn't a great time for buying new projects. She'll stay right here until her new owner picks her up.

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks folks for all your help and thank you for all that have shown interest. I know the holiday season isn't a great time for buying new projects. She'll stay right here until her new owner picks her up.

it is really nice in Arizona right now. Drive it out and Ill take it! ;D

Happy Holidays and good luck

OP
OP
Mr Joe

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
Someone was asking for the VIN..

Attachments

• 73 Bronco VIN.jpg
    73 Bronco VIN.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 98
OP
OP
Mr Joe

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
Thank you everyone for your support and interest. It has sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.