• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL Resto Mod In Florida $339,000

broncosam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm sorry, as much as I like Broncos, that is a bunch of crap. There's no way that thing is worth what they're asking for it. That's ridiculous.

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
"Hard to believe someone would pay this much!"

They haven't yet.;D And I doubt they will...but you never know.

Norm

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
"Hard to believe someone would pay this much!"

They haven't yet.;D And I doubt they will...but you never know.

Norm

There is a group in Chicago I believe that does the same type of builds, $250k and above. I read an article about them sometime ago, they have a waiting list for their EB. I guess I'm old school but at some point it's not an EB. I'm all for upgrading for safety reason etc but these may as well be an exotic car.

71 CA Bronco

Over 300k w/o air conditioning in Florida. Must be planning to sell in a colder climate. In any case I hope he gets it. :) %)

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
The absurdity of this is that if someone had the money to buy this bronco, they could have just as easily have one built for a quarter of the money and be just as nice if not so..

So anyway, spending this kind of money either wants something they can right a loss of on for a possible business expense or they just want crow about how much they paid..

Qumanchew

Contributor
Loc.
Kutztown PA
The absurdity of this is that if someone had the money to buy this bronco, they could have just as easily have one built for a quarter of the money and be just as nice if not so..

So anyway, spending this kind of money either wants something they can right a loss of on for a possible business expense or they just want crow about how much they paid..

You hit the nail on the head!

nickgp

Bronco Guru
Like they say in the car business, there’s an ass for every seat! Or, that costs as much as a house! Well, you can’t drive your house, but you can sleep in this car!

duffymahoney

Contributor
Bronco Guru
It's built by velocity, I think it was a sema build. Very high end, but I have no clue how it's 340k. That super car territory.