• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MI WTB, Ford, Brake, Proportioning valve, cast iron

Status
Not open for further replies.

FORD4WD

Looking for a proportioning valve Ford part number is D5TZ 2B257-B. The part number that is stamped on the cast iron valve is D5TA 2B254-FA or FB. I know that they make new ones but I am looking for an OEM for now. If any one has one to sell please let me know. Thanks in advance,
Alex

RVB

Contributor
I have a used one from a '77 Bronco, $50 shipped to you.

Thanks, Rex

Attachments

• IMG_1491 (1).jpg
    IMG_1491 (1).jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_1492 (1).jpg
    IMG_1492 (1).jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 101

RVB

Contributor
Mine probably won't work for you as the Ford number on the casting is D5TA-2B524-FB. Sorry.
Thanks, Rex

OP
OP
F

FORD4WD

If you have a NEW proportioning valve in the box, the box will have a FORD NUMBER D5TZ-2B257-B. In the box will be either PART NUMBER D5TA-2B524-FA or D5TA-2B524-FB. One of these two numbers will be stamped on the side of the proportioning valve. (The box has a different number than what's inside the box). If you have one of these valves that is new please let me know. Thanks in advance for any help. P.S. Looking for NEW PART because there is no rebuild kits for the valve.

Status
Not open for further replies.