• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA '70 Bronco For Sale Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrojanFan

Loc.
Los Angeles
I'm about to put my '70 Bronco on the market. I've owned her since 1996 but I've moved on to other automotive interests so now she sits. Price will vary on how much work I need to do before I sell. Currently the transmission (3 speed on the floor) slips, brake lines need replacing and it needs other work to get her back to top shape. I can work backwards on the price.

302, 3 speed, raised, double Ranch shocks all around, SmittyBuilt Bumpers, Fender flares, Bikini, full soft and original hard top (damaged), High back seats.

I'll post some photos in the next day or two. Willing to leave some money on the table if I don't have to fix her up.

OP
OP
T

TrojanFan

Loc.
Los Angeles
How do you post photos on this thread? Isn't there some simple upload feature?

I have photos on my hard drive that I want to upload. This forum seems to want me to link them from a web site. Is that the only way to post photos?

OP
OP
T

TrojanFan

Loc.
Los Angeles
I just saw that and tried to sign up. The link to PayPal doesn't seem to be working. I sent the Admin a message. Will post photos as soon as I am able to do so.

OP
OP
T

TrojanFan

Loc.
Los Angeles
Finally able to get some photos posted. Sorry for the delay.

Attachments

• right.jpg
    right.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 390
  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 226
  • od.jpg
    od.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 221
  • interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 262
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 250
  • engine.jpg
    engine.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 300
  • left.jpg
    left.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 277
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 278
OP
OP
T

TrojanFan

Loc.
Los Angeles
There are a couple of rust spots. One on the left side of the windshield frame and a small crack on the edge of the hood (can be welded). There is some surface rust on the underside of the hood.

Let me know if you need any additional photos.

Attachments

• Rust.jpg
    Rust.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 141
  • crack.jpg
    crack.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 154
  • Hood.jpg
    Hood.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 184

JGO

Contributor
I'm always interested in Bronco's in this price range. I sent a pm a week or so ago. Me and most buyers will want to see the condition of the floors and the common rust prone spots like closeups of the door post, quarter seams, engine compartment cowl sides. When those area's are not depicted in photo's most of us will assume its rusty and lose interest. If it's not rusty posting those photos will sell it fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.