• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1973 Bronco Restomod 4 sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeracer69

Restomod build, on a 39,000 original mile 1973 Ranger model Bronco.
Original 302 V8 block was rebuilt for performance and adding the reliability of modern EFI. All hiding under the stock Bronco air cleaner.
Motor is rated at 350hp.
A lot of effort was put into the engine bay to make it look stock. Such as hiding the modern wiring.
New gas tanks. Rear is 23gal.
Fresh C4 automatic trans and Dana 20 twin stick transfer case.
Very highend suspension system with Bilstein remote reservoir shocks, rear swaybar and limiting straps.
The ride and handling of this Bronco is simply amazing.
True-track 9" rear all new. (4.10 gears)
Track-lock dana 44 all new. From Gold hub to hub its new. (4.09 gears)
Electric vacuum assisted four wheel power disc brakes.
Quick ratio power steering. All steering components are new.
Interior has its original blue dash pad, ranger door panels and hounds tooth seat covers.
The seats have new foam and seat heaters.
Sound deadening material is in the doors, under the headliner, behind the seats and under the new carpet.
The bed has a one of a kind hard tonneau cover that is water tight. The inside of the bed is carpeted in the matching color of blue as the interior. It too is has been treated to copious amounts of sound deadening.
The tonneau cover is covered in black marine grade padded vinyl an is rated for 500 pounds.
So you can and your kids can drop the tailgate and sit on it, and have lunch after a Sunday drive or off road adventure.
This Bronco is rattle free.
All lighting is LED, including the KC headlights.

I have owned several broncos over the years. This one has been in my family for over 40 years. Original owner/purchaser was our neighbor.

Comes with all paper work and receipts. Stock steering wheel, two soft tops, and original owners manual.

With respect to the buyer/seller privacy I was trying not to list the price.
But do to the how many e-mails I am receiving and responding to already.

The price for the Bronco is $110k.

Attachments

• drivers side.jpg
    drivers side.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 386
  • drivers inside.jpg
    drivers inside.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 373
  • pass side.jpg
    pass side.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 394
  • tailgate.jpg
    tailgate.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 329
  • drivers side low.jpg
    drivers side low.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 335
  • underside rear axle.jpg
    underside rear axle.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 369
  • bronco front axle.jpg
    bronco front axle.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 340
  • 20190604_152008 (2).jpg
    20190604_152008 (2).jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 339
  • P1010629.jpg
    P1010629.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 304
  • rs engine.jpg
    rs engine.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 248
  • pside engine.jpg
    pside engine.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 212
  • inside bed.jpg
    inside bed.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
This is one clean bronco...I can't quit checking out the photos. The suspension work looks incredible. I would love to know more, see build photos, more finished pics if you have some. I'm not a buyer but a strong admirer... I think the price is probably well worth it too.

OP
OP
J

joeracer69

Sale is pending

Thank you for the nice member comments on my Half Cab Bronco.
A fellow member has agreed to buy the Bronco. So the sale is as of 5/3/2020 is PENDING.
It is due to close this coming Monday.
Thank you Classic Broncos

Last edited:

UNCbronco

Contributor
That`s nice that you sold it so fast, You can`t tell me people aren`t spending money in this so-called recession we are in. Kudos to you and the buyer is getting a very nice half cab there. Nice job

Status
Not open for further replies.