• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SC Looking for driver/project

jeller68

Contributor
Looking for a decent driver/project for the winter. Must run/stop/steer.

864-940-6505

saber

Contributor
Did you happen to get the message I sent you this morning?

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
This is is outside of your budget but you may be better off spending a little more for a really solid start. It is a very desirable Boxwood green U14. The best part is that it was sold new in AZ and is a completely rust free original body with the original paint so no hidden issues. Is uncut but the rear fender lips have been rolled for tire clearance which is an easy repair. It has the bench seat and bulkhead but no top.

I have gone through the brakes, fuel, front suspension, shocks etc. It has a healthy 302 with floor shift 3 speed. It has power steering added as well as a Hellwig sway bar. It has brand new BFG K02 tires and a 3.5 inch lift. I really did not want to restore it as the Patina is so cool but if you are looking for a project, this will save you a lot of cost and work to get you further ahead. I would take no less than 35k and surely will regret selling it.

Attachments

• Boxt rf.jpg
    Boxt rf.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 198

jmhend

Bronco Guru
This is is outside of your budget but you may be better off spending a little more for a really solid start. It is a very desirable Boxwood green U14. The best part is that it was sold new in AZ and is a completely rust free original body with the original paint so no hidden issues. Is uncut but the rear fender lips have been rolled for tire clearance which is an easy repair. It has the bench seat and bulkhead but no top.

I have gone through the brakes, fuel, front suspension, shocks etc. It has a healthy 302 with floor shift 3 speed. It has power steering added as well as a Hellwig sway bar. It has brand new BFG K02 tires and a 3.5 inch lift. I really did not want to restore it as the Patina is so cool but if you are looking for a project, this will save you a lot of cost and work to get you further ahead. I would take no less than 35k and surely will regret selling it.
OH Man that is bad @$$, I wish either I made more money or it was less. :) I love that little gem. Good luck if you do sell it.

lhinterman

Hey, I am LHinterman's daughter. I have Dad's Bronco, 1966, and it is for sale. The truck is in central Texas at the moment. We have been trying like crazy to figure out why the turn signals do not work but we (hubby and myself) are not mechanics/electricians. Everything is new, especially the engine since the ahole who built the first engine was a turd. So it has a brand new Blueprint 351 in it with a Snipper carb.
512-630-4719 leave a message or text BRONCO b/c of the high number of spam calls I get everyday. Thanks, This is a link to the Google Photos of the Bronco.