• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Looking for project

JRDTX

Hey Guys,

New to the forum and looking for a decent bronco body (incl doors) for a project. frame and motor not important. needs VIN and clean title. Willing to pay shipping.

Thanks in advance.

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
What level of project are you looking for? I have a 66 with a solid rolling frame and body. I want a lot for it because of the key areas being rust free. It is titled and in the end will cost about what a new body shell would be so if you are looking at that level of project let me know. There is no drivetrain currently but I have a lot of parts and we could work something out. The body is fairly rust free with the exception of corrosion on the floors due to trapped moisture under old carpeting and the tunnel area cut for a new shifter. A new floor section, front wheel wells (cut) and rear quarters (cut) would be the metal investment but the rest is really good and even still has the original paint pen marks on the cowl. The rockers, doors, grill, pillars, cowl, hood, tailgate etc are totally rust free and straight which is tough to find on a 66. The frame is sandblasted and primed and the vin numbers are clear and match the title that is unblemished and in my name. It appears to have been massaged by Stroppe at some point in it's lifetime as the Stroppe dual shocks and the padded steering wheel were added many years ago. I plan to build it as I have an injected 408 and auto just dying to get a new home but would sell if interested at your budget

Attachments

• springtime door.jpg
    springtime door.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 81
  • springtime cowl.jpg
    springtime cowl.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 79
  • springtime innerr.jpg
    springtime innerr.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 77
  • springtime pillar.jpg
    springtime pillar.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 75
  • springtime rf.jpg
    springtime rf.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 76
  • springtime rocker.jpg
    springtime rocker.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 69

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
Ive got a running driving halfcab that I'm about to sell and I'm in Texas. Has new floors, rockers, quarter panels, etc.

Hey Guys,

New to the forum and looking for a decent bronco body (incl doors) for a project. frame and motor not important. needs VIN and clean title. Willing to pay shipping.

Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
J

JRDTX

What level of project are you looking for? I have a 66 with a solid rolling frame and body. I want a lot for it because of the key areas being rust free. It is titled and in the end will cost about what a new body shell would be so if you are looking at that level of project let me know. There is no drivetrain currently but I have a lot of parts and we could work something out. The body is fairly rust free with the exception of corrosion on the floors due to trapped moisture under old carpeting and the tunnel area cut for a new shifter. A new floor section, front wheel wells (cut) and rear quarters (cut) would be the metal investment but the rest is really good and even still has the original paint pen marks on the cowl. The rockers, doors, grill, pillars, cowl, hood, tailgate etc are totally rust free and straight which is tough to find on a 66. The frame is sandblasted and primed and the vin numbers are clear and match the title that is unblemished and in my name. It appears to have been massaged by Stroppe at some point in it's lifetime as the Stroppe dual shocks and the padded steering wheel were added many years ago. I plan to build it as I have an injected 408 and auto just dying to get a new home but would sell if interested at your budget

Thanks for the info! Can you send me contact info somehow?

OP
OP
J

JRDTX

Ive got a running driving halfcab that I'm about to sell and I'm in Texas. Has new floors, rockers, quarter panels, etc.

Thanks for the response sir. Don't think the halfcab is for me. Wish it was cause the location works!

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
Thanks for the response sir. Don't think the halfcab is for me. Wish it was cause the location works!

Pretty easy to swap out the half cab and put a hard top on, but if you want what you want I totally get it. I am too tall for a half cab, but man its so easy to take off and put on by myself!

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have a U14 and run it without a top. I am not a fan either

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I am waiting for the half cab convertible top

75Denver

If you would, drop a contact number or email here so we can send info. Your account doesn't seem to have a PM setup.

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
Shoulda bid on my half cab that I sold on Ebay the other day, I'm just up the road from you. Only went for 18K and I drive it everywhere and all the rust had been repaired (the proper way). Taught me never to do an auction without a reserve again.