• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Share Your Marti Report Statistics With The Bronco Community

obryamj

Contributor
Hi everyone, new to post but actively surfed for years. I purchased my 6th EB (1970) last summer, usually buy and sell within a few years, just making memories with my kids. I never doubted authenticity bc all my purchases have clean title. Bought a rebuild with clean Fla title; however, after receipt I decided to get a Marti…came back invalid VIN. Clean frame VIN that matches title, I spoke to Scot (@Marti) he said while highly unusual it doesn’t mean the Bronco is “suspect”. Looking for advice, I reached out the prior owner a few weeks ago…no response.

Attachments

• VIN Frame.png
    VIN Frame.png
    801.5 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0265 (1).jpeg
    IMG_0265 (1).jpeg
    235.4 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
@obryamj you sir may be in luck. Next time you contact Marti replace the G with a 7, which is for a low compression 302 for export rather than a standard 302, and the 920348 is a special order DSO for export.

And I just happen to have the Marti for the bronco that was special ordered after yours. 920349

Screenshot_20240322_193003_Gallery.jpg

obryamj

Contributor
@obryamj you sir may be in luck. Next time you contact Marti replace the G with a 7, which is for a low compression 302 for export rather than a standard 302, and the 920348 is a special order DSO for export.

And I just happen to have the Marti for the bronco that was special ordered after yours. 920349

View attachment 921722
Thank you very much Okie, I will absolutely resubmit to Marti for review. I appreciate all your help and will follow up with Marti response.