• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NC WTB Bronco

Turboholic

In search of the right Bronco for my wife and daughter to drive around town. Prefer automatic but not gonna be picky. Not really interested in any project vehicles. Should be road ready for our budget pricing. I am willing to have vehicle shipped if out of state.

Last edited:

Rangerbj

I have a nice Blue 69 with v-8, 3 speed manual, PS, PB, new interior, new paint, new top, very rust free bronco. But will be more that $40K I have a lot of time and money into it. Best of luck on your hunt.

OP
OP
T

Turboholic

I have a nice Blue 69 with v-8, 3 speed manual, PS, PB, new interior, new paint, new top, very rust free bronco. But will be more that $40K I have a lot of time and money into it. Best of luck on your hunt.

Can you send pics and price? I was hoping to stay in the 30-40k range but everything keeps getting snatched up before I can find it.

saber

Contributor
I have a running driving rust free 1976 bronco that my buddy and I just partially restored, iits not a full restoration ,we are selling as a easy project bronco, its all pretty much stock with only the wheel wells cut out , but has flares, this still has the original radio in it as well.
It also has been gone through as far as what we have done to it I have a long list , also we only left it in whiteprimer, so someone who buys it can paint any colors of there choosing,
We are asking 29,500.00 for it but we are willing to negotiate this is a hobby for us.
If interested you can give me a call
Matt 425-466-0885

mrgrtt123

I was wondering if you already found one since it's been two months when you created this thread.