• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Pics and opinion of wheel spacers

Bucky66

So, I talked to a few of y’all at SC 2018 and some were running 2” wheel spacers. I’m down to a 3” susp. lift and 3” body and about to put on 35x12.50 on the truck. What size spacers are y’all running and let me know the amount of lift and tire size please.

Any info will help.

Thanks

rjrobin2002

Contributor
Bronco Guru
There is no need for spacers if you buy the right wheel with 3.5ish back spacing.

You can run 35s with just a 3" suspension lift, but I prefer a 4.5" lift

OP
OP
Bucky66

Bucky66

I’m not having any issues. I just have some wheels that I reallly like but that are discontinued and I’d like a wider stance with these wheels.

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
I bought wheel spacers one time for an Excursion we had. I called up the folks at wheeladapter.com and they built me a set. Amazing quality and i never had a problem but they were also 650 dollars for the set. But then again, not really a place on the vehicle in which you want to go cheap.

B0neCrush3r

18" American Racing atx201, 35" bfg ko2

1.5" spacers have me the right stance with no rub.

2" BL, 3.5" SL

Weevil

Spacers

I run 2 inch spacers for stability with No problems
I did try Wheel adapters and they are a BIG Problem
I don,t drive mine on the street anymore

Attachments

• Moab Tweety.jpg
    Moab Tweety.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 17

sprdv1

Contributor