• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

**New Ford Bronco History Book Available Soon**

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Congrats Todd-I know you have spent countless hours and given much thought to the sceme and scope of the info. Looking fwd to reading it. Super, just super. :) I will be on the list as well

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
I would absolutely love a signed copy Todd. I should probably send you my headlight dimmer switch that I bought from you about 10 years ago to sign as well. ;D

Great stuff, thank you so much for this work! :cool:

glass76

Please put me down for an autographed copy also! Even though I am Bronco-less at the moment I would certainly appreciate consideration. I might even be able to pick it up in person (if you allow) if you are still in the Prescott, AZ area. I now live about six miles from there.

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
Congrats! my Dad wrote a book on the Wankel Rotary Engine and I watched how long it took him. I know it is no easy feat!

I'd love to have a signed copy if they arent already spoken for.

OP
OP
toddz69

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Please put me down for an autographed copy also! Even though I am Bronco-less at the moment I would certainly appreciate consideration. I might even be able to pick it up in person (if you allow) if you are still in the Prescott, AZ area. I now live about six miles from there.

I still make it up there from time to time to visit friends and my parents. I plan to be there around the 4th of July for sure and maybe sooner. There are two Prescott friends’ trucks shown in the book.

I’ll be in touch as the time draws closer.

Thanks,
Todd Z.

glass76

I still make it up there from time to time to visit friends and my parents. I plan to be there around the 4th of July for sure and maybe sooner. There are two Prescott friends’ trucks shown in the book.

I’ll be in touch as the time draws closer.

Thanks,
Todd Z.

Wow...thanks a bunch!

1975stroppebaja

Bronco Guru
Hey Todd, I just noticed your book is on Amazon now!

When do you think you'll be ready to take orders for autographed copies? :cool:

OP
OP
toddz69

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Hopefully early in May. I should receive my first shipment next week, 1-2 days before I leave for Baja ��. I’ll start offering them once I get home and shake the silt out of my shorts.

Todd Z.

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
Just got mine today.... woohoo!
72097c282d4905bf5f5fa66bcecd728e.jpg