• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MA ISO Weekend Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

bostonbronconut

Contributor
Question Asker
Loc.
Wayland, MA
I'm looking for a weekend driver that I can take the family out on. All of the Bronco listings that looks like a good fit have really high reserves (eBay) or the Bronco has serious flaws or repairs on top of the purchase price. I figured it couldn't hurt to start a thread to see if someone wants to skip listing their Bronco on eBay or Craigslist.

Priorities
- No Rust
- Power Steering
- Power Breaks
- Roll bar / Family roll cage
- Doors

Preferred
- Good paint (body and underneath) - minor chips fine
- Hardtop
- Rebuilt engine & transmission

*Bonus points if you have receipts of newly installed parts/renovations*

Thanks!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Come to May it forward, always a couple of trucks for sale that you can actually touch and check out

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Check bronco chat...will send link tomorrow

Carnut

Loc.
Wellesley, MA
Potential 72 Available in Wellesley

Bostonbronconut, i have a neighbor that has a 72 that has been garaged and maintained but barely driven the last couple of years. He just told me today he is thinking of selling. I am going to give it a good going over it this weekend to assist him in determining its current value and probably sell for him. Let me know if you are still looking and we can connect once i get to go through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.