• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Central Coast Bronco Cruise Invite

Bitch'nBronco

Contributor
Loose Cannon
Loc.
Havre De Grace, MD
I started setting up a cruise here in Central California, details in the photo. Would love to see you there, great photo op spots along the way and a light trail ride through the trees. Stole a stampede picture for the flyer, sorry.
322926df439b59161966598e2297bfd2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

marshall godron

Cruz

That would be fun. We have house guests that weekend. Hopefully you guys do it again next year. I’ll definitely put it on the calendar

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Could you do one on a Saturday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
Bitch'nBronco

Bitch'nBronco

Contributor
Loose Cannon
Loc.
Havre De Grace, MD
Could you do one on a Saturday?

Absolutely we could. This is the first one, it'll be sort of a trial to see if its doable with weekend traffic (shouldn't be too bad) and if it is then we'll definitely do another later this summer

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
It’s a long drive from Chico. A Saturday cruise would make it possible to participate.
Such a beautiful part of the state. Weather in the fall should be perfect. If not on fire.

No Hay

Bronco Guru
My wife and I just drove through there two weeks ago for the first time. It sure is beautiful. A Bronco gathering there would be nice. Be sure to post pics, you lucky locals. ;D

kman67

Contributor
Loc.
Aptos
As you know I can't make it. But if you plan another this year, I might be able to make it.
Thanks

kman67

Contributor
Loc.
Aptos
Oh man, it looks like I'm going to miss this one also. I've got a few more weeks needed to finish moving my rear shock mounts to the rear of the axle for a new seat for my kids.

Attachments

• t%1%qgSdRR+8iNZzvzmYNQ.jpg
    t%1%qgSdRR+8iNZzvzmYNQ.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 29
  • zOJq+I2kRFCDO%jAO75d9Q.jpg
    zOJq+I2kRFCDO%jAO75d9Q.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 28

andyp

Contributor
Not for sure yet but I'm going to try and come down for the run.
Andy

OP
OP
Bitch'nBronco

Bitch'nBronco

Contributor
Loose Cannon
Loc.
Havre De Grace, MD
Oh man, it looks like I'm going to miss this one also. I've got a few more weeks needed to finish moving my rear shock mounts to the rear of the axle for a new seat for my kids.
No worries, we're working on planning a different run for October. Looks like you're making some good progress!

kman67

Contributor
Loc.
Aptos
No worries, we're working on planning a different run for October. Looks like you're making some good progress!

Awesome, the only weekend I'll be busy is October 9th to help out with the Santa Cruz 4x4 Last One Standing at Hollister Hills.

Attachments

• 2021 L1S.jpg
    2021 L1S.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited: