• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Gauge cluster refurbishing

OP
OP
fallingdown

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
29317188782_ab06240023_h.jpg

29317285682_052545f76c_h.jpg

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Wow that last one is incredible! How many hours to make it look like that? What process?

I will get you my gauge cluster before the year is up. Last time I tried some of the wires would not come out. Any tips?

OP
OP
fallingdown

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Wow that last one is incredible! How many hours to make it look like that? What process?

I will get you my gauge cluster before the year is up. Last time I tried some of the wires would not come out. Any tips?

Thank you for the kind words! Some of the more in depth restorations can take dozens of hours. For a Bronco cluster in good shape its usually takes three or four hours.

Feel free to give me a call and I will walk you through removing your gauge cluster.

Kevin
801-673-2933

Waverous

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Aurora, CO
Kevin
Did you get my PMs regarding the parts I ordered off your website? I couldn't attach a copy of my receipt to the message so I just sent the verbiage. I can email you a converted jpeg of the email or just forward you the email from paypal if you would like. Let me know please, otherwise I need to contact paypal to reverse the payment

Waverous

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Aurora, CO
Thanks Kevin! I am concerned my PMs are bouncing back to me and not getting to the recipients - I am trying to figure out why