• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Printable fender flares

Remos69

Contributor
Loc.
SW Florida
So I have been waiting for what seems to be forever for the Dennis Carpenter flared quarter panels to complete my body and build. The restock date still says March 1, but I doubt the will be in by then. I call them weekly and get 0 information so I am going to give it until next week and if they are not in just order a normal set of quarter panels and flare them. I would like your feedback on the best paintable flares and from whom as I would really like to keep them the same body color. (Pic of fender for reference).

Attachments

• IMG_20190220_164458687.jpg
    IMG_20190220_164458687.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 48

murdador

Mr. Member
Oh man! I read the title and thought OMG someone is 3D printing flares! ;D:cry:

Broncobowsher

Total hack
I was thinking you must have access to a HUGE 3D printer if you plan on printing a set of flares. And most of the material choices are not that good.

OP
OP
Remos69

Remos69

Contributor
Loc.
SW Florida
Serves me right for posting without my glasses.... Auto correct sucks .... Sometimes