• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AZ Rust free Bronco Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I am looking for a relatively rust free Bronco for a resto-mod project. Drivetrain not important but Body is. Prefer as close as possible but will travel for the right one. Please PM me

umc276

Any interest in purchasing uncut '76 Bronco owned for the past 43 yrs
and driven only in Las Vegas, NV.
Never off road.
Don't have time or motivation for restoration.

Rust Free.
Needs carpets, paint, and seats recovered.
Thought I would check with you before listing on eBay.

Joseph

OP
OP
ngsd

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Still looking, anything in the Southwest?

BanditBronco

Nick,

I know if a guy in Mesa that has a rig that is as clean as I have seen around here. It has patches in the front floorboards and only one side of the core support has a hole in it, usually both sides rot. The rear tub is almost perfect, no dents or anything in the bed. He also isn't looking to get $50k for it like everyone else. I did some front end work on it a few weeks before you came by because he thought it needed to drive good to sell it. Give me a shout.

Status
Not open for further replies.