• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

PA Bronco project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kgshoenberger

Loc.
Philadelphia PA
I am looking for a project bronco i have never owned an early bronco before but I’ve been dreaming of getting one for as long as I remember open to anything within my budget just so i can get my hands on one

jmhend

Bronco Guru
I have seen this listed for a few weeks now. Anyone have a chance to look at it or talk to the owner?

Braddw25

Loc.
Jersey Shore, PA
I have a 71 Bronco I am possibly willing to sell in your price range. It has a 170 6 and 3 speed tranny. If you are interested, let me know and we can talk about it. I am in PA about 4 hrs from Philly. This is definitely a project Bronco, but if you have the time and desire to finish it, it could be really nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.