• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Order number

msmith

I was just curious and was wondering about a comparison of order numbers and see when people actually get their Bronco.

I had a reservation date of either 7-13 or 14, I can't remember.
Order date 1-20 and order number is 10248695

Dealer guestimates arrival sometime in the Junish/Julyish/Augustish time. Who knows? I gave my res to my wife but I think I'm as anxious as her.

I'll post if I hear anything.

Flyxaos

My July 15 Reservation number is 10231xx1.

And my February 7 Order is the same number.

OP
OP
msmith

msmith

So looking at the order numbers, I must have made my reservation on the 15th actually.

swmrdrn

Reserved at noon on 7/14. Converted to an order on 2/1 reservation and order are both the same 10203170. There is talk on the bronco6g forums that the reservation numbers are not perfectly sequential and that there might be some algorithm that generates the reservation number. My order is for a BaseSquatch. It has a priority code of 10 which is the highest possible priority code. My dealer is guess that it gets delivered sometime this summer but nobody really knows.

cannunz546

Contributor
Bronco Owner and Admirer
Loc.
Northwest Suburbs, Chicago
10325065 - July 22nd reservation for a Wildtrak...Order placed March 9. Dealer hadn't a clue when the vehicle would arrive but sheepishly said between August and the end of the year (2021). We'll see. They said that if I ordered it with the modular roof (I decided against it) the delivery date would be much longer.

bronco t

Contributor
Loc.
San Diego CA
Order Number

I converted my 7/15 reservation on March 8, and have not heard a peep from the dealer. They did give me a very cool laser engraved 2021 Bronco crystal that will save me $50k if they bobbled my order!

Attachments

• 2021 Bronco Crystal.jpg
    2021 Bronco Crystal.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 41

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That's really cool!

Now let's see how long it actually takes to deliver the 2021 Bronco. Or, will they be 2022 since I also ordered the Modular Hard Top which may push it back.

My order number is 101504XXX, July 13th which initially was an order for a Wildtrak. Come to find out later, the only real difference from the models available is the interiors. I prefer the interior of the Outer Banks which has the Black with Saddle Brown inserts/trim.

No, I cannot get the Sway Bar Disconnect that comes with the Badlands or the FE. I also cannot get the Full Length Bash Plates which is an option with the Badlands, Wildtrak and the FE. I don't need these two options.

Last edited:
OP
OP
msmith

msmith

That's really cool!

Now let's see how long it actually takes to deliver the 2021 Bronco. Or, will they be 2022 since I also ordered the Modular Hard Top which may push it back.

My order number is 101504XXX, July 13th which initially was an order for a Wildtrak. Come to find out later, the only real difference from the models available is the interiors. I prefer the interior of the Outer Banks which has the Black with Saddle Brown inserts/trim.

No, I cannot get the Sway Bar Disconnect that comes with the Badlands or the FE. I also cannot get the Full Length Bash Plates which is an option with the Badlands, Wildtrak and the FE. I don't need these two options.

My wife priced the OB and Big Bend. There wasn't $500 difference. She liked the seats in the Big Bend better and went that route.

BCH BRCO

My 4 door Bronco has a VIN # assigned to it and a build schedule date of May 10. It will be interesting to see when they get an “okay to ship”.

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
BCH BRCO - That's seems pretty early! Are you a first day reservation holder?

SevenT

Contributor
Loc.
Southern Colorado
Order Number

My order number is 10122111, from 7/14 because of UTC. 08:08:21 PM MST. I am hoping for July. Not holding my breath though.

1buckeyefan1

My 4 door Bronco has a VIN # assigned to it and a build schedule date of May 10. It will be interesting to see when they get an “okay to ship”.

Interesting.. and congrats if it's 'real' :) Does it show up on ford.com, or did you get some sort of email/correspondence from Ford with the VIN?

The last i heard, dealers received their allocation #'s on 3/26.. and now Ford is calculating the allocations vs. timestamps... and maybe start scheduling in April/May. But the last round of update emails that Ford sent out on 3/25 makes it look pessimistic for most all of us that we'll get a MY21 unless you hit the bronco lotto.. or had a day 1 reservation with a dealer that has their allocations covered.

I'm a 7/15 reservation with a dealer that has 2 orders vs. 2 allocations. Who knows when mine might arrive

honeybee

Loc.
Madera
My scheduled build date

Made my reservation 7-13-20. Ordered 1-30-21. Reservation # 10115670 for a Wildtrak 2 door. Got my scheduled build date today for the week of June 7th, 2021. What is the earliest build date anyone has or has heard of?

1buckeyefan1

Made my reservation 7-13-20. Ordered 1-30-21. Reservation # 10115670 for a Wildtrak 2 door. Got my scheduled build date today for the week of June 7th, 2021. What is the earliest build date anyone has or has heard of?

I haven't gotten my email yet (ordered 2dr Base 'Sqatch w/ 2.7).. but did chat w/ my dealer yesterday and he was like "oh yeah.. we got your VIN a few wks ago.. you're scheduled for the last week of May". But still no update on ford.com. I'll take this as a positive step though.

lots of folks on bronco6g posting about VIN emails yesterday. Seems like the reservation timestamp is a much smaller factor than ford played it up. Seems like it's mostly tied to dealer allocation and possibly the model/parts (chips?) availability for now

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
On 6g, there are 27 folks as of right now who had first day reservations who got build date emails yesterday, out of 320 who've responded to the poll. 14 were FE and 13 that weren't.