Bronco Hut    

Ford Bronco Parts - Classic Vintage Early Bronco Parts   Toms Bronco Parts   BC Broncos
Community
 Message Forum
 Photo Gallery
 Event Calendar
 Book Reviews
 Bronco Wallpaper
 Bronco FAQ
 Link Back to CB!
 600+ Bronco Links!

Search all Bronco Links
Buy / Sell
 Classifieds / Want Ads
 Vendor Forum
James Duff
Rust Bullet
Sexton Offroad
Bronco Tech
Recent Tech Articles
 •Holley Carb Tips
 •Aussie Locker
 •C6 203 205 Doubler
 •4 Link
 •Clutch Replacement
 •Early Turn Signals
 •C4 Improvements
 •Threaded Dipstick
 •NV3550 5 spd
     More Tech...
Ford Bronco Parts - Classic Vintage Early Bronco Parts

Welcome to the ClassicBroncos.com Forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a GUEST which limits your access to viewing only. To take advantage of all the forum features please take a moment to register. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact the admin. If you've lost your password click here.

Go Back   ClassicBroncos.com Forums > Classifieds > For Sale - 66-77 Broncos by members only

Old 04/30/21, 11:29 AM   #1
cspags15

Long Island
eBay: cspags15

My Gallery
Garage
1974 Bronco possibly for sale
City: Bellmore 11710
Price: $13,500

Hello everyone. Iím putting feelers out in regards to selling my 1974 Bronco. The truck has a 302 V8. It has approximately 72,000 miles on it, and had a tune up last summer. It has manual steering and manual drum brakes all around. The floor panels were replaced with aluminum panels by the previous owner. The truck does have rust / rot on the rockers, inner fenders, and door posts. I have fiberglass inserts in with a Besttop set of soft doors and soft top thatís 2 years old. The interior seats are stock seats that were recovered a few years ago. Theyíre in great shape along with the top. I literally just had a new C4 tranny put in. Literally meaning I picked it up today from the shop. The trucks runs and drives great. Iím only looking to sell it because the truck does need some work and I just donít have the funds right now. Also, I could use the money from selling it for another project. Iím not interested in shipping the truck, Iím an in person kind of guy. I also forgot to add that the truck has small body lift. I think itís two inches. I also have 31 inch tires on it that are in great shape with plenty of tread left. The Truck has been garaged kept since I purchased it, and has only been driven on nice days mostly in the spring / summer. Never taken off road. If If interested you can send an email at cspagnola@hotmail.com. I canít figure out how to attach photos so Iíll just add the images to my profile garage....
cspags15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/30/21, 12:31 PM   #2
hyghlndr
Contributor
Bronco Guru

Delaware ????
Sent you a message, thanks
hyghlndr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/01/21, 02:50 PM   #3
Lennardlector

It's a love hate relationship

Virginia Beach
Sent message as well
Lennardlector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/04/21, 12:16 PM   #4
tasker
Contributor
all knowing of nothing

It's a jeep thing? you're all morons

The granite state

My Gallery
Garage
it's not the one at Banner Auto service is it?

tasker is online now   Reply With Quote

ClassicBroncos.com Forums > Classifieds > For Sale - 66-77 Broncos by members only