• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NOTICE of upcoming price increase...

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Today I was informed by my vinyl supplier that costs will be going up again after the first of the year.

I haven't yet seen how much it will be, but unfortunately, this time I will have to increase my prices since I have absorbed the last few material cost increases as well as postage increases on the these items which I have always included delivery on.

At this point, price increases will only apply to all of my reproduction and custom vinyl stripe kits and decals.

I will honor all current pricing through January 7th or until I receive my official cost increases, whichever is later.

So if you are interested in any of my stripe kits, grille or tailgate letters, or other custom vinyl and want to save some money, please order by January 7th.

If you'd like to save some additional money, email me at broncitisparts@gmail.com with the items you are interested in to save on sales tax if you are not a Pennsylvania or Kansas resident.

Unfortunately, my e-commerce provider now automatically charges and submits sales tax even though this business falls under the threshold to be required to do so in all other states.

In order to process these orders individually for these savings, payments must be made using Venmo, Zelle, Facebook Pay, or PayPal friends and family method. If you cannot do that, you'll have to order through the website.

https://www.broncitisparts.com/category/reproduction-stripe-kits-and-decals

Thanks,
Drew