• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OH 75 Ranger survivor

Nice Limestone Ranger survivor on Supercar Registry forum under cars for sale . 35,000 miles asking 85k .

UNCbronco

Contributor
The owner states in the forum that he is listing it on Bring A Trailer in three weeks if it doesn't sell on that forum there. He will get the bids on BAT, for sure.

Me2carcrazy1

Contributor
My Mom had this same lime green color scheme on her Pinto Runabout - similar stripe along the bottom sides, green "shag" color carpet, green seats, door panels too (I think?) She bought it new in the early 70's. Seeing those colors again on this Bronco sure brought back memories.