• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1975 frame off restoration bronco for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
F

firefightersoca

Loc.
Monrovia
Thank you very much!! Me and him personally built it from ground up and took 3 years. So much sweat, tears and toI much money!!$$ lol. Thanks again!! Whoever gets it will be extremely lucky.

Matlock

I missed the end of the auction, if the buyer flakes, please contact
me and I will buy it.
Thanks

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That was a good one at a good price. Congrats I like to see when the quality and fair price come together. Actually after seeing the recent sales, I would put them, on BAT and not EBAY as long as those numbers are legit. This might have brought more.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Thank you very much!! Me and him personally built it from ground up and took 3 years. So much sweat, tears and toI much money!!$$ lol. Thanks again!! Whoever gets it will be extremely lucky.

lots of great memories I'm sure

Status
Not open for further replies.