• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Driver Conspiracy!

Krawln68

Loc.
Newark, CA
Today my fiance got FSJ magazine, a small magazize dedicated to full size jeeps(she used to own a wagoneer). I was looking through it and noticed how closely it resembled BD. Then sure enough, same people put it out, no biggie. But, take a look at the following pics, one from BD, one from FSJ.........
21006004.jpg

21006003.jpg

66horse

Bronco Guru
Wow, that is pretty bad. Nice catch. Ill refrain from my further comments on credibility until later...

Revelation

Bronco Guru
MMMM I wonder what really happened to the door then, Imma have to check out all the Chebby mags, Government coverup I think, must have been hit by a UFO and W has it covered up.

Nice work Inspector, most of us would have never even seen that, no J33p mags are allowed in my house!!!

66horse

Bronco Guru
Did you notice the letters from Bronco-Ray and Ray respectively on the side... Or the ones form John above that.

How much of the readers letters are exactly the same?

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Seems like they may take the Bronco Driver letters and change them to make the Heep owners think there are alot of them out there, things that make you go MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

commonlaw

Loc.
Seattle
Whatever happened to journalistic integrity? Someone should write the letter and "out" this just to see what the response is.

Maybe we are suppose to read all the stories in BD with a grain of salt--much like Penthouse forum, not that I would know. %)

tejayandtina

I don't know why but I feel pissed after seing that. I know there is a lot more crappy stuff to worry about, but DAMN! Lazy, just F'n lazy..... :mad:

PS: I wonder how many readers stories are actually that? You know, like the hot stories in the smut mags, they're mostly made up by the writers. Some magazine employee probably hit the corner of their garage door with a lawnmower and thought "hey, that'd make a GREAT oops story for the next issue".

Last edited:

GRIZZLY

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lakewood, CA
Obviously a result of alien cloning and alternate universes(AKA bronco universe being the light, jeep being the dark) :cool: %) ;D

BlueEyeDevil

Contributor
I would like to see a reply from "Bronco Driver" mag to see what the true story is . Does the editor post or visit ClassicBroncos normaly?

Daddy4zack

Loc.
El Dorado Hills
This SUCKS!!! After waiting and waiting to get Bronco Driver AND it NEVER shows up!!! Now to find out that I can read the same articals in a Jeep mag... WTF???? This Publishing Co. Sucks...

Aaron

crawln68

Bronco Guru
I have to agree...that sucks! All they did was replace the words "Early Bronco" with "Heep". That is very disapponting. :( One group of readers has been lied to! I don't take kindly to being lied to! :mad: