• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1969 Uncut 26k Miles 99% Original

Status
Not open for further replies.

tspiers

Agreed, likely gone by this evening. Great price on an uncut tub with plenty of originality right down to the inline 6.

OP
OP
MattNelson

MattNelson

This wont last 24 hours, great deal and one of the best colors ever.

Agreed, likely gone by this evening. Great price on an uncut tub with plenty of originality right down to the inline 6.

Thanks guys! I've had a bunch of inquiries. It's a great rig and I really struggle listing it. I am SLOWLY working on another uncut 69, goal is to do a full frame off resto-mod. It needs much more work than this one - new front clip, new radiator support, new hood, engine rebuild. Basically it comes down to which one I could sell quicker to make room in the garage.

I know whoever picks it up will love it. Seems like it's getting harder to find unmolested classic broncos. TBH, I wasn't sure what price to list it at, but looks like I listed it to sell quickly. Can't exactly raise the price at this point - I don't want to be "that guy".

I've received multiple requests for more pictures - rocker panels, door jambs, etc. It's a busy week and work and then a wedding this weekend, so I'll take them and upload them ASAP, hopefully by the end of the weekend.

Let me know if you have any questions!

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
If I was you, I would keep this one and sell the one that requires more work, unless there is a sentimental reason of course. The fabrication and metal work really can add up quickly.

Gupster88

Contributor
Guppy
Loc.
Tillamook OR
Really trying not to relapse here. Nice looking Bronco for a great price. 6 months ago I would have had this on a trailer headed to my place already. GLWS

Big Slim

beautiful. wish it was closer. i don't know if i could bring myself to cut the fenders or modify it as nice as it is.

OP
OP
MattNelson

MattNelson

Well, trailerjack was right. Had a commitment to buy in less than 24 hours. Gent drove 7 hours yesterday to pick it up this morning and it just left on a trailer.

It was hard to say goodbye, but glad it’ll be going to an owner who wants to keep it near stock and will give it more time then I’ve been able to.

3b560a865663c149e1c4f9e726f15a18.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hthomas

Contributor
Loc.
flora
In it's new home now. Just a little tuning up and some new fuel it runs great

Attachments

• 20200118_153439.jpg
    20200118_153439.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 239
OP
OP
MattNelson

MattNelson

Y'all are killing me! I've been having serious seller's remorse, but glad to see it went to a loving home.

I'll miss it, but now I have space to split my tub and frame and get serious about the frame-off restoration of my other 69.

Thanks for all the good vibes. Marking this as sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.