• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SC 1975 Denver Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beefman37

Truck has a 302 with manual transmission. Runs and drives great, with a new carburetor just put on. Truck is lifted with a 6 point roll cage as well and 5 great tires. Very little rust on the entire truck, and the frame is exceptional for its age. There is some repainting that has been done, but there appears to be original paint on the truck as well with the original color scheme. Could definitely use a paint job as the white especially is mismatched on different parts. For a 45 year old truck, there are a ton of original parts. Perfect driver or full restoration project. Restored trucks of this trim have sold for nearly 80k at auction and are going up everyday. Get a chance to own a true survivor and one of the rarest early Broncos out there. Asking 38k or best offer, clean title and Marti report. All offers welcome! Decided to sell as I am moving and need to clear some room. Thanks for looking!

wIwfRzW.jpg

uhkNQSJ.jpg

N8hLc9Z.jpg

X6AgAqk.jpg

Xd9t3x8.jpg

y9Vsdno.jpg

Pictures found here until i find a way to upload them here.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/864332640666769/

Last edited:

DrJames008

Any doors? What happen to trim on pass side do you have it? Also whats up with pass side rocker ? No diamond plate on drivers side ? I like the truck just need more info thanks.

broncosam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
This has to be a scam. There isn't a straight body part or trim on that truck for $38k?

I agree, I am in no means an expert on the special EB models such as Bajas or the Denver editions but this one sure looks funny to me as well. Especially the asking price for the condition it's in. It's a bit on the rough side to be asking that kind of coin to put it lightly.

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
I believe this one was in Houston for sale for a while, and had been rolled over before per the previous owner. I remember it because on the other one, it only had chrome belt trim on one side as well....If I am not mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.