• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Jade Interior Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
Looking for really nice Jade Interior stuff, including seats. If you have the nice stuff, I am the guy you are looking for. Not looking for a crazy deal, moreso looking for stuff so I don't have to search all the time or get it repaired.

RVB

Contributor
Jack - I have a very nice original driver's side armrest in jade green. $50 plus shipping.

Thanks, Rex

Attachments

• IMG_1143.jpg
    IMG_1143.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1145.jpg
    IMG_1145.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 26

RVB

Contributor
Hey Jack - I found another jade green interior piece: original tailgate carpet. Good shape. Needs a good cleaning. Carpet piece plus armrest: $50 plus shipping.

Thanks, Rex

Attachments

• IMG_1148.jpg
    IMG_1148.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 33
OP
OP
trailerjack

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
Hey Jack - I found another jade green interior piece: original tailgate carpet. Good shape. Needs a good cleaning. Carpet piece plus armrest: $50 plus shipping.

Thanks, Rex

Where are you finding all this stuff?!!!

6677ebman

Bronco Guru
I did have some decent jade door panels from a ‘77 Ranger, I’ll try to find them

RVB

Contributor
Jack - Just in my own cache of Bronco parts. That's what being in Broncos for 51 years will do for/to you!

Rex

OP
OP
trailerjack

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
You do reslize that the vinyl, houndstooth and carpet can be ordered right?

Yes, Via SMS. I am really wanting original, because the newer door panels are not a consistent color, and the seats, sure I can get recovered, but I would rather find stuff that is already done so I dont have to mess with it. In this rare instance, I would rather overpay for nice stuff and not have to piece things together if that makes sense.

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Shipping seem crazy when I looked, here is the dimensions of it packed in on box. May be better to split up?

Weight 34 lbs
Height 58 x 40 width x 7 tall

Thanks

Canon123

Sorry I ment I am going to sell the interior on the 77 bronco witch are green the seats are or were great shape I dont think the rear has ever been sat in carpet is junk green dash pad but it might have a small tare the door panels and i think the rear quarter panels just dont remember the shape of them. Email above in last post.

OP
OP
trailerjack

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
Sorry I ment I am going to sell the interior on the 77 bronco witch are green the seats are or were great shape I dont think the rear has ever been sat in carpet is junk green dash pad but it might have a small tare the door panels and i think the rear quarter panels just dont remember the shape of them. Email above in last post.

Just now seeing this. I replied to your email!

Status
Not open for further replies.