• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

KS 1974 For Sale, maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramsgear

I have been doing a frame off for the past 2 years. The frame has been blasted and painted with POR15 gloss black. The front and rear diff housings have been blasted and powder coated hammer tone. The front has a lunch box locker the rear has a Yukon, both with 456 gears. The front has chrome molly shafts. The rear has a new disc brake kit installed. All sitting on a 3.5 Monster Lift by Duff. Currently has a fresh 351w, aluminum intake, ceramic coated long tube headers, set up for a serpentine belt system. Setting behind the 351w is a new AX15 transmission with hydraulic throwout bearing. All this rolling on 35's with 15in 8 hole aluminum wheels. The body does not have the typical rust, so to speak. The bed is very nice. Needs the floor, and firewall. I have a complete floor pan assembly & new radiator support from Dynacorn. I have new inner fenders, the outers I believe are OK, I also have the cowl panels. The right rear 1/4 panel I've removed and bought a new one with the flare. I also have 3 our of 4 front and rear door jams with outer rockers. You'll need a hood or some sheet metal work as the previous owner built his own hood scoop. I also have the original hard top. No interior except for rear seat. I also am including a body rotisserie that the body is currently attached to. Please send me your email address only if you're serious about this vehicle which I believe could be one of the nicest once completed. I will then send you additional pictures and info. No shipping as this is quite large. I could probably help out or at least get this to you if you'd be willing to pay for my time, this could work.

OP
OP
R

Ramsgear

Removed from the market for now!

All - I am removing this as I have been chastised from friends and relatives about finishing this Project. I apologize to anyone that has sent an email requesting more info but for now it's off the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.