• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 73 uncut Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

classic73

Loc.
Eastern Oregon
This is the uncut 1973 Bronco I have owned for 16 years. I drove it a little but put it away about 8 years ago hoping to have time to work on it someday. That never happened and now I need to move and don't have the room for it anymore.

The issues that led me to stop driving it were:

• transmission rear seal leaks fluid into t-case
  • Brake master cylinder leaks
  • Power steering leaks

The engine ran good when I drove it last. After sitting so long, the carb is now dried out and seized up. I believe all it would take to get it running again would be a battery, carb cleaning, and some fresh gas.

Please ask questions and I will do my best to answer. I am in the process of moving so be patient if I don't answer promptly.

I pulled it out, washed the dirt off and took a few pictures:

There is a complete picture gallery online here

73bronco_01.jpg

73bronco_02.jpg

73bronco_03.jpg

73bronco_05.jpg

73bronco_08.jpg

73bronco_22.jpg

73bronco_26.jpg

OP
OP
C

classic73

Loc.
Eastern Oregon
Yes, it is still for sale.

Some questions I got in private messages indicate not everyone followed the photo gallery link above. There are a lot of pictures in the gallery that I did not include in the message body so be sure the check that out.

Thanks.

Hello, I'm interested in the bronco. Do you know the age or condition of the engine? The carb has been changed, is the current one a 4 barrel? I also saw an ignition module on the firewall, do you know what car it came from?

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

classic73

Loc.
Eastern Oregon
Hello, I'm interested in the bronco. Do you know the age or condition of the engine? The carb has been changed, is the current one a 4 barrel? I also saw an ignition module on the firewall, do you know what car it came from?

Hi,

The PO told me he put a crate engine in it. It has been in storage and only driven a few times since I have owned it so the engine is still fresh.

The carb is a 4 barrel weber with an Edelbrock brand. When I get home this weekend I will look for a model number.

The Duraspark conversion was there when I got the Bronco. I am not sure if it came from a donor vehicle or if it is an aftermarket module.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.