• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OH Rare early ‘66 transfer case/belly skid plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinner

Contributor
Good stuff!!! I would be game for one for sure if you make them up!!! If they are close to the quality of your insert backing plates I have, these will be spot on!! Can’t wait!!!

RVB

Contributor
Jeff - Put me down for one.

Thanks, Rex Blackwell

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Good stuff!!! I would be game for one for sure if you make them up!!! If they are close to the quality of your insert backing plates I have, these will be spot on!! Can’t wait!!!

Thanks!!!

Yeah that’s always my goal... to make top notch stuff! It doesn’t matter if I’m at work or messing around with Bronco stuff! The Bronco stuff is simply just more fun! ;D

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks for the reply. I will have to get under it and check for bolt holes. BTW the U13 66 I just picked up looks to be a Nov build and the same color as your Avatar. My favorite color.

Yeah Caribbean Turquoise is one of my favorite colors too!

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I could be interested. I’d love to see a photo from below of one installed.
1/4” P&O steel or stainless?

Hinmaton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the guys who will put the skid plates on original trucks the plates will be steel like stock. But for guys who might want it stainless or heavier gauge steel, I could ask my fabricator if he could do that?

66BlueGoose

Contributor
The 66 transfer case skid plate and gas tank skid plate were factory options. I have 3 rigs, 2 had it, one did not (no frame holes).

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Found one on a u13 that's for sale on FB.

Screenshot_20191226-193418_Facebook_zpsasyfomqv.jpg

UNCbronco

Contributor
For the guys who will put the skid plates on original trucks the plates will be steel like stock. But for guys who might want it stainless or heavier gauge steel, I could ask my fabricator if he could do that?

Will you let us know what the price is for the stainless and the steel like stock before you order them and we can tell you which one we want ? How many do you have to have orders for before making them ? Thanks

mrdrnac

Contributor
My Oct 65 build has the front holes drilled and threaded but no skid plate when I got it.......

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Will you let us know what the price is for the stainless and the steel like stock before you order them and we can tell you which one we want ? How many do you have to have orders for before making them ? Thanks

Yes I have an email into him but with the holidays I might hear back until after the first of the year. But I’ll let you know once I hear back.

T-Bird

Loc.
East TN
Jeff,
If you start a list for delivery to Super Celebration, put me down for 2.
Thanks

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Jeff,
If you start a list for delivery to Super Celebration, put me down for 2.
Thanks

Ok sounds good!!! As soon as I get a count and a firm price from my metal fabricator I’ll let everyone know.

Thanks Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.