• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Guy is selling 3 Bronco's on Ebay in various states

Status
Not open for further replies.

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Cool. The light blue one is from Elk Grove Village ILL - I know a Bronco guy that lives there!

Also, the beat dark blue one is parked along a highway I take to get to my cabin in WI. I recognize the road.

tspiers

Crazy over spray on the light blue one. "Beat" dark blue one is an understatement, sheet metal looks like a slice of Wisconsin's famous swiss cheese.

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Crazy over spray on the light blue one. "Beat" dark blue one is an understatement, sheet metal looks like a slice of Wisconsin's famous swiss cheese.

Very true. But those early broncos are as rare out there these days as Cheese curds in California!

;D

OzarkSam

Loc.
Bentonville, AR
I bought the Green uncut 76 for $22K. Has automatic, PS, Disk brakes. My son is a sheet metal restoration lead at a shop here locally that restores landcruisers & trucks. He and I can finish the sheet metal repair inside and clean the underside up and should have a nice little stock Bronco!

ahinman12

I bought the Green uncut 76 for $22K. Has automatic, PS, Disk brakes. My son is a sheet metal restoration lead at a shop here locally that restores landcruisers & trucks. He and I can finish the sheet metal repair inside and clean the underside up and should have a nice little stock Bronco!

Nice! I was watching this one myself. I just don't have the skillset to do the body work. Congrats!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

Nice score.. Congrats!

OzarkSam

Loc.
Bentonville, AR
It was in a lot better condition than the pics showed on Ebay.....a first for me. LOL. Sheet metal was in awesome shape. Found out the previous seller had it in climate controlled storage for 25 years. I got lucky on this one no doubt. Not sure why no one bid above $22K. A 76 with PS, PDB, & Automatic should have gone higber. Lucky for me! I guess the sun shines on an old dogs ass every once in a while! Thanks Fellas!

tspiers

Great buy then, always good to hear when a buyer is pleasantly surprised by good fortune. Keep us posted on the build!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.