• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Stroppe-ocado 1970 Bronco on ebay

OP
OP
B

Broncoblood

Contributor
I'd say its not too far from meeting reserve. Someone with money, skill, or vision will be the first to La Paz.
at any price, you could buy a new Bronco and park in line next to all the Durangos, Explorers and Tahoe's on there way to the mall. Or you could have a rare, low mileage boxwood green, crazed piece of history all while walking around with one of the most expensive key chains in your pocket : ]
nah, the new Bronco's are pretty darn cool but you get the point, refinance your house and buy both, ha.
Lots of jealous haters on Barn Finds. I think they might be bidders settin the pace?
Talk about an "uncomfortable box on wheels" and the "high price of Broncos", have they seen the price of the collectible high priced Shelby Cobras, Chevy Corvettes or Bee trap Land Cruisers? Thats like wearing Tattoo's tuxedo from Fantasy Island..
recognize!!

Love & Hate

House

Minutia Militia
I tuned in at the end and was very surprised at the lack of bids in the last few hours!
So... How much for that key fob? ;)

OP
OP
B

Broncoblood

Contributor
chupete mexicanos

so many 'watchers' yes I thought it would be bigger than the elections?!?!!!

key fob goes with the truck so it will be an expensive key fob : ]

A.N is working on a few after hour auction e-mailers so it will most likely be sold with the truck.

I've heard of some people buying a complete truck just to get the wheels or an engine or something like that but a key fob, that would be the first if you pulled that trigger. woh!

if you look hard in this foto you can see it danglin there like a Mexican lollipop!

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 80

mickphatmac

I'm surprised that along with the Steering wheel, Roll Bar and Quad shocks...No one even mentioned the GATES COMMANDO TIRES!!!!???
That's what caught my eye!!