• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OH Straight 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Check those numbers. Did you wan a big block or small block 6? I have a 250 out of a Maverick or Granada complete, on a palate and ready to ship. Bought a couple of years ago never used it. Shipping from CA though.

OP
OP

66 1/2 cab

I was talking to nick in PA with Classic Ford Parts where I buy most of may parts for my 66. He said that it was in facet the 250 i6 that I needed. Do you have the casting numbers on the block. And where you going to install it into your 66. Thanks for reaching out. I’m not much of a mechanic myself. Mostly working on the look of the 1/2 cab.thanks Stephen in Ohio

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hi Stephen I’ll look fo the numbers on Wednesday when I get out to the shop.
I’ve never even taken the shrink wrap off. I was going to install it in one of the 66 projects I have. Nice thing is it’s a complete unit with all brackets and accessories. No idea on the condition of the internals. I’ll take some pics as well if you’d like.
Mark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I’ve got an original 170, a 200 and the 250.
The U13 withe the 170 is so far gone from rust I may not restore it. It would be a restore to sell and the numbers don’t add up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

reinvnt45

How’s it going, I’m looking for 200. What was it pulled out of and what’s the condition? Is a 200 a direct Bolt in to a manual, three on the tree C4? Could you text me some photos? I’m in New Mexico but looking to swap out my running 170. I only have a main bearing out but I figure it’s worth the upgrade.

Thanks
JP

512-300-8383

Status
Not open for further replies.