• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Private for sale item with original vendor link

66CTBronco

Contributor
Loc.
New england
hello everybody,
I just finished reading the classified faq and other posts there to see if I could find my answer, and alas I could not.
I have a '66 for which i bought seat vinyl from a vendor, very nice vinyl in fact, but it was after I had removed the old vinyl I realized the seats I have are for a 72 (I even posted in the tech forum about dating seats!) I will be posting a classified ad to sell the new and never used vinyl for front seats for a 66, but my question is am I allowed to include a link to the vendors website where I bought them so all the details can be there rather than me copying everything? I will be including my own pictures, but I think a link to the original website from which I bought them would be helpful. Would including that link be breaking any rules? Thanks in advance!
chris

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
If they are silver upholstery for 66 bucket seats I'm interested.

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
66CTBronco, that's totally fine to post a link to the vendor for a part you are selling.