• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SC 66 U14 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxwedge5281

Contributor
Loc.
concord, nc
probably going to put up for sale in the next week or so. I recently purchased this bronco from a seller in savannah ga. I have spent several thousand dollars for parts unique to the 66...some from members on this forum. unfortunately I just cannot get used to the in line six engine and three on the tree....just not enough go for me. I will price it at or about 24000. the bronco was built nov 1965 and is in very good uncut condition. original color was holly green. it has most features of the 66 model year except for paint and a later dash pad. it has correct 66 bumpers which have been recently chromed, correct grill, etc. I was able to find a set of 66 seats to replace the bench seat which I still have and will go with the bronco. the seats have excellent springs and frames with new foams and new seat covers in correct pattern and color.

Last edited:

RVB

Contributor
Man am I glad to hear someone say "it's not about the money" and be more interested in to whom it is going. Well done.

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
never been about the money! went to an extraordinarily good home...

Man am I glad to hear someone say "it's not about the money" and be more interested in to whom it is going. Well done.

Looking back at my comment, it probably read differently than I meant it to sound.

So in response...

I appreciate that you were concerned about it going to a good home, which is important of course (I am hoping some guy didn't just sweet talk you to flip it, which has happened to me before). However there's absolutely nothing wrong with making a profit in a Bronco. I think the lens with which this is viewed is unique to all of us. Some people have more expendable income (which is great, this is America), and some others do not, and honestly some people just want to squeeze everything they can out of a sale. We're all in different places when it comes to this, and that is what makes this group so great.

Either way congrats on the sale, and hopefully you'll get back into one sooner rather than later....and sounds like we should all hope to buy our next Bronco from a guy like you.

OP
OP
maxwedge5281

maxwedge5281

Contributor
Loc.
concord, nc
I had just bought a very nice 71 with 302 and automatic.i use the bronco as my daily driver and the 170 six cylinder just did not have enough get up and go for my driving...especially on the interstate. the guy who bought it was local and owns 7 other broncos in varying states of condition. he also own a collision repair business and was looking for a rust free mostly original 66 u14. it was obvious that he was impressed by the half cab and probably would have paid more!!!! but a deal is a deal.

Attachments

• Resized_20191108_140734[348].jpeg
    Resized_20191108_140734[348].jpeg
    139.3 KB · Views: 112
Status
Not open for further replies.