• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Gauge cluster refurbishing

fosgate150

My gauge cluster shipped out to Kevin last week. Odd, I am starting the Bronco "restoration" with the cluster first.. haha anyway it will be good motivation for me on the rest of the Bronco. :) :)

Thank you Kevin for donating the gift certificates that were raffled at the Super Celebration this year!! I am very grateful to have won one of them.

ScanmanSteven

Bronco Guru
Kevin, that's my guage at the top of the page. I emailed you a couple questions but haven't heard back from you. Thanks, it looks great.

OP
OP
fallingdown

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Kevin, that's my guage at the top of the page. I emailed you a couple questions but haven't heard back from you. Thanks, it looks great.

I must have missed it, I'm sorry. Please email me again or feel free to give me a call.

OP
OP
fallingdown

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
15059127456_516577cb34_b.jpg

14895594427_8dd1fe6e8c_b.jpg

Last edited:

spray1963

Loc.
Boca Raton,FL
I have been trying to reach you to talk about a gauge that needs repair. I left a message but never heard back, when is the best time to give you a call?

Thanks,
Scott

OP
OP
fallingdown

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I have been trying to reach you to talk about a gauge that needs repair. I left a message but never heard back, when is the best time to give you a call?

Thanks,
Scott

Feel free to send a text or email If I don't answer the phone.

Thanks!

Kevin