• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wood Bronco Emblems

NewDog

Contributor
Loc.
Surrey BC
Hey folks, thought I would share this.
A dear friend of mine has a hobby of making wood artwork, mostly with a scroll saw. She also happens to have multiple sclerosis (MS).
She is participating in a cycling ride-a-thon to raise money for the MS Society of Canada, and as part of her fundraising she offered to create a woodwork project for those who donated to her campaign.
So I donated, and asked her to create a Bronco emblem in wood.

Here's how they turned out. Pretty cool eh?

Attachments

• Emblem in wood.jpg
    Emblem in wood.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 128
  • emblem1.JPG
    emblem1.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 101
  • emblem2.JPG
    emblem2.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 92

No Hay

Bronco Guru
Very cool. Tell her nice work! I want to donate as I have some shared connections. I like Bronco's, my mom had a cousin with MS, woodshop kept me in school, I drove through Surrey from Portland to ski Whistler/Blackcomb for 21 years, and now I'm a cycling nut in retirement in Tucson. I signed up to donate, and it asks for a participant or team name. Would your friend prefer that info posted or no? An emblem would be neat, but not necessary, just would be fun to donate as I have things in common.

OP
OP
NewDog

NewDog

Contributor
Loc.
Surrey BC
Very cool, thanks. I'll PM you, we'll figure something out to get you one.

David

No Hay

Bronco Guru
Woohoo! Got your PM. Donated enough to get her to her goal.

Keep it simple and maybe donate the emblem to someone deserving closer to home.

Kevin

OP
OP
NewDog

NewDog

Contributor
Loc.
Surrey BC
Woohoo! Got your PM. Donated enough to get her to her goal.

Keep it simple and maybe donate the emblem to someone deserving closer to home.

Kevin

Very kind of you Kevin, thanks so much! I know she will be very appreciative. Cheers,
David

OP
OP
NewDog

NewDog

Contributor
Loc.
Surrey BC
Just noticed your avatar pic, as it happens my Bronco is red with white fenders too. Coincidence or brother from another mother? ;D