• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

stupid question of the day!

TheLimeRanger

do the transmission lines on a c4 go between the transmission dipstick and the transmission? I replaced my lines, and im having a hell of a time getting them to thread into the tranny. the shorter line looks like it should butt right up against the tranny, but the longer line (going to the back of the tranny) looks like it could go outside of the dipstick. any tricks to getting them to thread in? I tried for an hour with no luck today.

thx
scott

needsmoarturbo

do the transmission lines on a c4 go between the transmission dipstick and the transmission? I replaced my lines, and im having a hell of a time getting them to thread into the tranny. the shorter line looks like it should butt right up against the tranny, but the longer line (going to the back of the tranny) looks like it could go outside of the dipstick. any tricks to getting them to thread in? I tried for an hour with no luck today.

thx
scott

I can't remember where they run, but you can tweak the ends slightly to get them to line up better so the threads engage like they should...

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey Ranger, I was under mine the other day, snapped a few pics, hope this helps, good luck!!!;D;D;D

Attachments

• IMG_1452.jpg
    IMG_1452.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1453.jpg
    IMG_1453.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1454.jpg
    IMG_1454.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1455.jpg
    IMG_1455.jpg