• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Wanted U13 Roadster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tugross302

A friend of mine has this one. Not cheap though. He told me a couple weeks ago that he would sell. DM me if you’re interested. It just won a blue trophy at the super celebration so you know it’s nice

Attachments

• A5E0E008-DE98-4FF0-834D-86CF11745D75.jpg
    A5E0E008-DE98-4FF0-834D-86CF11745D75.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 76
  • 48CB2ADC-8502-42ED-951A-E111E5B5704F.jpg
    48CB2ADC-8502-42ED-951A-E111E5B5704F.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 65

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
A friend of mine has this one. Not cheap though. He told me a couple weeks ago that he would sell. DM me if you’re interested. It just won a blue trophy at the super celebration so you know it’s nice

I've seen that one for sale recently, it looks really nice.

OP
OP
trailerjack

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
66 roadster . Blue. Ebay. Few non roadster parts on it . But looks decent.

I saw that! It is non original color, fiberglass fenders. Very nice, but not what I am looking for.

I love all of you who are looking out for me. The more expensive they get, the more of a pipe dream this is turning into, but hey, ya never know!

Tugross302

I've seen that one for sale recently, it looks really nice.

Okie. Are you sure you’ve seen this one for sell? He just finished it in April just in time for the celebration. He is planning on running it thru Mecum in August. I don’t think he’s published it anywhere yet but I could be wrong

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Okie. Are you sure you’ve seen this one for sell? He just finished it in April just in time for the celebration. He is planning on running it thru Mecum in August. I don’t think he’s published it anywhere yet but I could be wrong

Yes it was on FB for a short time. Asked around about it folks told me that they saw it at Super Celebration. I just assumed that it had sold.

BRONCO26

Loc.
SENOIA
I have a u13 bud body with the eyebrow grill it’s a early 66 if you interested. I bought it to restore but things have changed so I’m not going to do it so I need to sale. I’m in Georgia

JGO

Contributor
I have seen that one, they originally wanted close to 40K for it IIRC. I have decided to be pretty picky, and honestly sahara is the bottom list of colors I would want. It just doesnt do it for me! Thanks for letting me know about it though!

I ended up with this one, it is sweet! In the process of making it as correct as possible. Power steering is the only mod I plan on leaving. Bronco never left its home town and is 100 percent rust free!

T-Bird

Loc.
East TN
I ended up with this one, it is sweet! In the process of making it as correct as possible. Power steering is the only mod I plan on leaving. Bronco never left its home town and is 100 percent rust free!

Congratulations on a sweet purchase! That one is a keeper for sure!

OP
OP
trailerjack

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
Enjoy it while it lasts. To me that's the funnest part. Good luck.

It really is fun on the hunt, but people are wanting crazy money for even rusted out U13s that are missing all the parts. I saw a really clean arcadian blue 66 on ebay sell for 15K the other day.....Im wondering if I should abandon this and just get a U15 and make it look like a 13. Not what I want, but paying 15k for a rust bucket is craziness.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
It really is fun on the hunt, but people are wanting crazy money for even rusted out U13s that are missing all the parts. I saw a really clean arcadian blue 66 on ebay sell for 15K the other day.....Im wondering if I should abandon this and just get a U15 and make it look like a 13. Not what I want, but paying 15k for a rust bucket is craziness.

Stick with it, one will turn up. Just don't go dig through the archives here and look at the prices that u13 were being sold for just a few years ago ;D

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Hahaha no doubt!

And not to rub it in, I've felt the same............you wouldn't believe how many of the great, original condition 66' u13 that you've seen on the web or in person at bronco events came from south Texas, the Texas panhandle, or the western half of Oklahoma. A bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.