• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

IN C4 transmission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broncoredneck

Loc.
Omaha NEBRASKA
I’m gonna have one for sale soon with new parts but I believe a bad pump and will probably need torque converter. However I’m in Omaha Nebraska.

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
My buddy has a rebuilt Bronco C4 that he is planning on selling. His is just west of Cleveland Ohio. Let me know and I’ll get your his contact info.

alanderson

Loc.
Omaha
Bronco parts in Omaha

I’m gonna have one for sale soon with new parts but I believe a bad pump and will probably need torque converter. However I’m in Omaha Nebraska.
Message me when you are selling, I am in Omaha also and will be looking for parts in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.