• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Built Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

advbronco

Looking to pickup a fairly built bronco. 35's, lockers, cage, good running, with minimal work needing to be done. May be open to projects, and am open to looking at what you have. Cash in hand, and budget will depend on what you have. Don't want a car show queen, but rather something to use.

JGO

Contributor
Looking to pickup a fairly built bronco. 35's, lockers, cage, good running, with minimal work needing to be done. May be open to projects, and am open to looking at what you have. Cash in hand, and budget will depend on what you have. Don't want a car show queen, but rather something to use.

I've got two that will be for sale soon. Both high end complete builds. This is the less expensive. Going to ask $50k

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    53.3 KB · Views: 209
  • image8.jpeg
    image8.jpeg
    99.4 KB · Views: 168
  • image7.jpeg
    image7.jpeg
    90 KB · Views: 172
  • image6.jpeg
    image6.jpeg
    113.7 KB · Views: 184
  • image5.jpeg
    image5.jpeg
    87.3 KB · Views: 198
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    77.9 KB · Views: 196
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    67.2 KB · Views: 197
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    75.2 KB · Views: 197
  • image9.jpeg
    image9.jpeg
    117.4 KB · Views: 158
  • image10.jpeg
    image10.jpeg
    116.2 KB · Views: 205
  • image11.jpeg
    image11.jpeg
    131.4 KB · Views: 178
OP
OP
A

advbronco

Thanks for the reply Jim, but that's a hair outta my price range. She's a beauty though!

Still looking...

thanks

CA Monkey

Loc.
Tracy
What is the range? I haven't thought about selling but who knows. My rig is probably more built than you're looking for being on 40's, 1 tons, zf5, atlas, tube and full doors, soft and hard top, freshly painted
20180819_124415.jpg

Grinch

Hi, I'm throwing a pitch for Steve W. of Big Sky Broncos.

http://www.bigskybroncos.com/forsalepg3.html

If you're interested take a look at his site. He's selling his 73. It's sitting on 33's now. It has potential for what you may be looking for. He would work with you to set it up with a full cage, top, etc. Anyway, good luck in your hunt.
Mark

Attachments

• 73.jpg
    73.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 42

EarlyBronco?

Loc.
Chino, Ca
I've got a 73 Bronco, Red, black seats, rhino lined interior, sitting on 35's, has a locker in the rear, , twin stick, full cage from either toms broncos or wild horses can't remember which, front disk brakes, power steering, solid running 302 with C4 trans, rear seat is custom built on storage box with dodge caravan bench seat that recline, flowmaster exhaust. Clean CA title, registered.

$26,500

Don't know how to post pics but if interested call/text me
657-529-0430 I can send pics

Elite Broncos

Loc.
San Diego area
I have a 1970 Roadster crawler I'm getting ready to sell. 37's, spool, cage, winch, 4speed manual, 302, etc. Contact me and I can send photos. I always have problems posting pics on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.