• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wildhorses Leaf Spring wear pads?

Rymadd

I have an older set of Wildhorse leaf springs #1132 and I'm planning on taking them apart and cleaning them up and painting them. I also want to replace the teflon inserts that go on the tips of all the leafs. Anybody know where I can get these?

Thanks

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
Have you checked with Wild Horses?

If I need replacement parts for their products they are the first to ask.

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
I have an older set of Wildhorse leaf springs #1132 and I'm planning on taking them apart and cleaning them up and painting them. I also want to replace the teflon inserts that go on the tips of all the leafs. Anybody know where I can get these?

Thanks

Let's see what we can do. After 30 years of selling springs one thing we will run in to is specs change, suppliers change etc. What we need to make sure we can get you the correct parts are some dimensions. Just the hole size in the end of the springs should do. We can check that with the current stock and see if it's a match. You will need to PM me the size and I will work on it. If you call it in we don't carry the part.:-[ It's a special order. I may have some sitting around the shop. Also let me know how many you need. It would be a good time to upgrade to galvanized liners too. I can quote you a kind of rebuild kit or just Teflon pads totally up to you.

Jim