• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD WTB: 66' Hubcaps, Bumpers and Horn button

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNCbronco

Contributor
WTB: 1966 Ford Bronco full set of hubcaps and front and rear bumpers and horn button. Show me what you have. Please text me with pictures and price at 336-516-6573. I need these items to finish my build. Thanks

OP
OP
UNCbronco

UNCbronco

Contributor
I found a 66' horn button at Nick`s at North East Classic Ford Parts. So I still need the bumpers and hubcaps now. 1 down and 2 to go

OP
OP
UNCbronco

UNCbronco

Contributor
OK I just bought the two rear and one front 66' hubcaps. So now I am looking for just (1) front hubcap. Does anyone just have (1) front hubcap out there that can finish my set out. Thanks for the any help with this issue

MDSD

Loc.
San Diego, CA
You can always use the Mercury hubcap for the front hubcap to take the place until you find the Bronco hubcap. It looks the same to the naked eye, the only differnce is how the cap clips to the wheel. The mercury has more clips.

MDSD

Loc.
San Diego, CA
Mercury Hubcap

Attachments

• s-l640.jpg
    s-l640.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 20
OP
OP
UNCbronco

UNCbronco

Contributor
Mercury Hubcap

I may have to end up buying one of these Mercury hubcaps if I don`t find a 66' Ford Bronco one. There`s got to be someone out here with one that they are not going to use. Thanks

BroncoOwner.me

I have a set of 66 originals hubcaps

I have a set of 66 originals hubcaps that I bought for my 66 that I might consider selling but I paid a lot for them so they wouldnt be cheap :( My 66 didnt originally come with hubcaps and im trying to take mine back to 100% stock.

OP
OP
UNCbronco

UNCbronco

Contributor
I have a set of 66 originals hubcaps that I bought for my 66 that I might consider selling but I paid a lot for them so they wouldnt be cheap :( My 66 didnt originally come with hubcaps and im trying to take mine back to 100% stock.

I sent you a PM about the hubcaps, Thanks

OP
OP
UNCbronco

UNCbronco

Contributor
I still just need (1) front 66' hubcap to finish my set out. Let me buy it from you. Thanks

OP
OP
UNCbronco

UNCbronco

Contributor
Cool, what color was the U13 originally? With all the effort you are going to make it period correct its kind of a bummer that the paint is not a factory color.

I just bought this Roadster this way. The factory color was F code Arcadian Blue. The guy painted it this color to match his wife`s 90`s Bronco. She left him in her Bronco and he did not want to see this Roadster in his yard anymore. That`s the story that he told me and listen to him. His bad day and my great day if you understand.

Funrunr

I have a Mercury cap that I will sell you for $50 and you can remove the center to match your Bronco front.

Status
Not open for further replies.