• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ND Rare early 66 bronco vinÂ… 732017

MBerland68

City: Mandan
Price: $ 45000

Selling two rare Early Broncos!!!

1) 1966 Ford Bronco U15 station Wagon. It is the second bronco to come off the assembly line on the first day of production in Aig of 1965. It is a six cylinder engine with a 3-speed on the tree. 4:11 gears. All original with uncut rear fenders. I also have a extra top for it as well..37000 miles. Same owner since 1975.

$45000. 2nd earliest production bronco in known existence!!

2) 1968 Ford Bronco U-14 half cab. Six cylinder engine with a three speed on the tree. 4:11 gears. All original with uncut rear fenders. One of only 2,210 ever made. 64000 miles

$35000

These two Broncos are survivor bronco that both run and drive

I know exactly what I have, so PLEASE. If you are not serious. Do NOT contact me

Mike

1-701-955-0014

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
You just learned exactly what you have less than 48 hours ago! LOL
If they're not going to sell on FB marketplace, they won't sell on here.