• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Cactus Smasher wanted/Specs

NYC Bronco

I'm trying to find a cactus smasher. this fellas at Baja Bronco's are not responsive, guessing that means they don't have any stock.

Does anyone know the spec's / dimensions? I could have one fabricated if I had that. seems like a good winter project.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Did you contact them through their website, or through private message here on the forum?
It's very possible they might be off at a bronco event or a race if there is one.

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm around. My phone 4085155615 has been working wel since 2001. All good. I don't have any on stock but have some in the works! No eta yet but I've had to retool because my prev supplier really IS unresponsive!

OP
OP
N

NYC Bronco

I'm around. My phone 4085155615 has been working wel since 2001. All good. I don't have any on stock but have some in the works! No eta yet but I've had to retool because my prev supplier really IS unresponsive!
Thanks for responding, I'll give you a call. Do you have a best guess on ETA and are you compiling a short/waiting list?

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yup wanter list in full effect here - just got a pm from another wanting one. Do I have you on my list? PM me with phone or call or text me.